RAL Quality Mark Windows + Installation
Serving as an additional quality label a quality standard was derived from the guideline and is now protected as the RAL Quality Mark Windows + Installation. This quality mark covers the quality standard of windows and doors as well as their installation.
Since June 2010 pure fitter companies can apply for the RAL Quality Mark. Companies that bear the quality mark meet the specific standards set out in the guideline. These companies only use trained fitters, document the correct implementation of the work and voluntarily submit to inspections by neutral and accredited institutes such as the ift Rosenheim.
Companies wishing to apply for the RAL Quality Mark have to meet the following requirements:
- System description supplementation giving connection examples
- Appointment of an installation supervisor
- In-house training of the fitters
- External supervision of the installation work
- Object-related final drawings with installation details
- Use of suitable materials for the connection
- Inspection and documentation of the quality of the work through the head fitter on site
- Random checks and documentation through the installation supervisor of the company bearing the quality mark
- Inspection and quality checks within the framework of extraneous control through the ift Rosenheim
In this way, the RAL Quality Mark offers first and foremost the end user, reliable quality standards and also guarantees a consistent material quality, through production, up to the installation.
You will find more detailed information on the internet pages of the RAL Institute and the Association for Windows + Façades or at one of our Deceuninck partners near to you.